If you choose to use Who Touched My Phone (WTMP) app you automatically agree to this policy.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to developing our apps in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
WTMP is in accordance with the Offical User Data Policy for Google API Services.
Refunds for purchases are possible within three days after installing the application. If during this time there were no problems using the application and you did not contact the application support team for a refund, then a refund for purchases is not provided.
Denis Sakhno, MidnightDev Team.